In 1994 ENCO srl was established in Mordano – Bologna. The company manufactures and sells single and multicore cables with silicone insulation resistant to high and low temperatures (-60°C + 250°C).
It has a warehouse for finished products over 800 sq.m. Silicone insulated cables with or without fiberglass braid (single and multi-core) are divided as follows:
- Standard (SIF / SIHF)
- Certified HAR, UL style, VDE and others
- Special (flexible cables, high voltage )
At the end of 2010. Enco is expanding into other sectors by acquiring the renowned leader CET ELECTRIC SRL in Limena Padova – Italy. It began to produce approved silicone cables, fire resistant, Teflon cables (from fluorinated polymers) as well as cables for photovoltaic systems.
- Fire resistant cables with silicone insulation (single and multi-core), LCIE certified (with polyolefin sheath)
- Cables insulated with fluorinated polymers (Teflon)
- Standard single and multi-core
- Certified single core IMQ, VDE, UL Style
- Flexible single core cables for halogen free photovoltaic systems, etc.
The company’s attention is focused on the needs of customers. Product quality is based on fifteen years of know-how management. ENCO Srl. It has cutting-edge systems technology and the superiority of the raw materials used.
These are the characteristics that have established ENCO srl on the Italian and international market even in these years of massive economic stagnation.
We always strive to serve our customers best